Eggimo Empire

Even Eggs Evolve

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

scarecrow

Under the sun the scarecrow stood.
Guarding the crops as he always did.
Mr Scarecrow stared at the scenary which he had been staring at for his entire life.
He had hoped day after day that he could break free from the wooden pole that held him in place.
Efforts of him trying to break free reached the ears of the crows and they took pity on him.
The crows assisted Mr Scarecrow in his escape but was fruitless, so the crows flew over mountains and rivers in search of help.
A wise old baboon was summoned from the forest and brought infront of Mr scarecrow.

Mr Scarecrow: "Would you help me?"
Baboon: "Only if your desire falls in range of my abilities."
Mr Scarecrow: "Please help me break free from this place..."
Baboon: "I see in your heart a strong hope of breaking free but your faith and passion is not in place."
Mr Scarecrow: "O wise baboon! Please enlighten me! Tell me what to do!!"
Baboon: "Have faith in what you are doing! Faith holds power beyond imagination!"
Mr Scarecrow: "I... I do not understand..."
Baboon: "Do things believing you will succeed and not wanting to succeed! You feel me?"

With that last words the baboon departed from Mr Scarecrow, leaving him to meditate on the baboon's words.
After much thought, Mr Scarecrow gathers the crows.
As the crows fixed their eyes on him, he recalled and followed the words of the baboon.
He did the similar stuff as he did everytime he wishes to breakfree but this time, all the bonds and ropes fell off instantly!
With tears in his eyes he ran like the wind and out of the farm.
The crows was dumb founded after witnessing such a miracle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home