Eggimo Empire

Even Eggs Evolve

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

yesterday's work

My blog is totally dead as you guys see it.
To tell the truth, I can’t write stories like I used to anymore.
Not because I’ve suddenly became retarded.
But I seem to have lost something that allowed me to write.
It was there before but as hard as I try, it isn’t here anymore.
Just so you know, I am not giving up just yet!
Especially when readers are still visiting this blog.
Some drops of water may still be found
Underneath the dryness.
Slowly, it may come back to me
Look with your eyes.
On the letters of this draft.
Vertical, horizontal, upside down, left to right or right to left.
Every letter has a meaning to it.
Sums up on the sides!
maybe it is not even that hard for some.
well, check back from now on.
Updates coming your way!

8 Comments:

Blogger Kimberly David said...

YAY! It's alive! hahaha! yes be good and update more! hehehe! Thks for organising ytdy! =D

7:01 PM  
Blogger Sharmian Diamond Cat said...

i know a story is coming up soon! ( i hope!) (:

9:13 PM  
Blogger QianHui said...

hey..it been a long long time ever since you update your blog...FINALLY! after many visits to your blog..haha

9:15 PM  
Blogger Kimberly David said...

Ahh I get it! Clever post! *wink*

9:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I kinda look forward to read your stories again (:

11:52 PM  
Blogger Franklin... said...

waaa haha i figured it out! ***** ***** U yeapp looking forward to you posts go revamp your blog luh haha

12:41 AM  
Blogger Brian said...

WAAA FINALLY LA!!

11:00 PM  
Blogger johnson said...

i finally got it with yu zhang's help!

12:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home