Eggimo Empire

Even Eggs Evolve

Saturday, October 11, 2008

egg

"WHERE IS THE STORY YOU PROMISED!?"
well, lets just say the writer is still struggling to complete it.
"Riiiight, as if its so hard."
Oh well.
Some side story.

I’ve been hiding in an egg shell. The egg shell, a two way boundary I’ve set up, it prevents entry and exit. When I decided to set it up, I did not have the intension to leave nor do I have the intension of letting anyone enter into it. Maybe it is due to space constrain. Slowly, I noticed cracks forming on the shell. Something from the outside caused it. I could feel the drift of warm air coming in, warming up the inside. It was something I dislike that was causing all the cracks! At first, I was afraid. I was angry. I tried to chase whatever that was causing the cracks away, from the inside. Time passed, I let my guard down. There wasn’t any ill intension coming from that thing. I allowed it to invade; I allowed it to pound on my egg shell. At times, I would secretly hope the comfortable shell would be smashed by it. Such irony, to be saved by something one dislikes. Little by little, the cracks connect to one another and would someday become a hole, and maybe by then, I would be able to crawl out.
Kids, maybe they can.

3 Comments:

Blogger QianHui said...

FINALLY!

11:21 AM  
Blogger - shufen - said...

was day-dreamin and i suddenly rmb ur wonderful blog and u...LOL
enjoy reading ur short stories! so dun slack too much and get back to ur writing! ^^

JIA YOU!

8:45 PM  
Blogger Jocelyn said...

hey neeeee-guuu take good care of yourself in army!!!
=D
be blessed! :)))

10:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home