Eggimo Empire

Even Eggs Evolve

Thursday, January 01, 2009

smile

There was this dream that I had. I was standing all alone in an open field. Trees and green grass grew all around me. A gentle breeze began to rustle the trees, giving the smooth and relaxing feeling.

Everything turned red in a matter of seconds.

I looked up and saw huge rocks warped in fire parting the clouds and pummeling onto the ground I was standing on. Right in front of my eyes, mountains crumpled; trees were integrated up into the air.

And I was standing right in the mist of it all.

Other than the heat, and me perspiring all over, I am fine. The flames are not touching me. The rocks of flame couldn’t reach me. There I realized I was standing inside something, and is protecting me.

A shelter like no other.

It withstood everything that may kill me. I feel safe inside it, like a bubble but in a more stable form. I looked up in the reddish sky and noticed the moon was getting larger in size rapidly, coming closer.

And with all that is going on,

I Smiled.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

:)

4:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh ya, keep those stories coming man! u have a gift! :D

4:26 PM  
Blogger Franklin... said...

haha some grammar mistakes=) but yea another great story to keep you thinking yeapyeap.. mysteriousssss

8:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awesome man

2:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home