Eggimo Empire

Even Eggs Evolve

Saturday, April 04, 2009

been long?

It has been long. Really long.
Since when was it that I have the time to sit down and type away.
For all who reads:
The truth is, I'm lost.
It is weird in a sense.
I don't get breathless that easily when I run as compared to last time.
I get breathless easily when I walk in my familiar terrain as compared to last time.
What is this called? Irony or was it something else. Not important.

I try to squeeze as much interaction as much as one can possibly squeeze with what time I have to catch up with as many people as I could. But realized it does not solve the problem. It didn't even scratch the surface.
Don't think it ever will.

"What do you want or need then?"

Maybe that is the question many may ask. Frankly, I do not know either.
But I do know what I don't want.
I don't want to treat specially because I am in something different.
Maybe just be my friend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home