Eggimo Empire

Even Eggs Evolve

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Chapter 0.5, Comet

A comet fell from the sky. As it pummeled from the heavens, it split the clouds apart. The impact, as it hits the ground in a velocity so great, it pushed aside everything it came in contact with, which means the earth; the trees; the buildings all went flying. It dug on the surface of the earth for more than fifty kilometers before coming to a halt. By then, the damage done was already massive. It dropped and skit itself through the heart of London. Many lights were extinguished that day.

My legs gave way and my hands lost its grip on the handle as I watch the amount of light fade away. Tears came streaming down my face as I held it in my hands. I let out a cry of despair and sorrow. There was no sound. The whole event happened right infront of my eyes in silent motion. Even the explosions and screams were silent. I looked around, many were covering their ears. Silent?

More lights were dimming out as time passes. My heart ached further and my soul tore deeper as each light went out. The lights, they represented one living soul on earth.

1 Comments:

Blogger eggimo said...

This is the red curtain of a series that I am starting. The curtain will be pulled aside real soon(I hope). I am going to keep my fingers crossed and hope this is going to work out! It will be my debut from writing a series.

Wish me all the best!

11:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home