Eggimo Empire

Even Eggs Evolve

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

sidenotes

Have you ever come across a time when a mere and simple sentence that appeared normal to others affected you in a giant scale? I bet there was. It is actually a very common occurrence from time to time. Some changed the person's life a hundred and eighty degrees while some pushes a person's being deep into the ground. Some made people cry tears of joy while some made people cave in.

In my case, this particular sentence gave me mixed feelings. Among the feelings, one stood out from the rest like a looming tower: Foolishness.

Not foolishness as in it made me feel retarded. It means that it made me realize how foolish i was. It made me realize that whatever i expressed and done long ago wasnt strong enough. Strong enough to even make a dent.

And you, when and how did a mere and simple sentence that appeared normal to others affected you in a giant scale? Lets share.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Silas said...

"its not about you, its me"

11:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home